Vision, Mission, Goal and Objective of NARMIN
To be a professional representative organization of RMs and contribute in developing them as efficient, transparent and responsive local governments
To empower RMs by representing and promoting their interests and strengthening their institutional capacity for local self-governance and effective service delivery to the people.
- Create policies supportive to local self-governance
- Strengthen RMs as self-motivated and people oriented organizations
- Advocate and lobby for legal and policy framework towards local government.
- Coordinate and share knowledge among RMs in improving service delivery & resource optimization
- Build stronger civil society networking for good governance & local democracy